There is no doubt that as the world rapidly turns into a “global village”, travel time between points on the globe has and continues to shorten by the day. Today, it is possible for a group of students to:
- Have their Friday breakfast in Nairobi, Kenya
- Hop on 2 hours flight to Kigali, Rwanda in time for lunch
- Spend two days on excursions around the country
- Hop on a 2 hours return flight on Sunday evening
- Be in class on Monday morning writing up an essay on the things they learnt
We help plan simple yet effective school trips that enlighten students on important and unique area in history, geography, science, art and culture and other subjects that only Rwanda can provide.